Thursday, June 27, 2013

Movies I Saw on TV in 1977


I watched a lot of movies on television in the seventies and eighties. In fact, in 1977, when I was 18 years old for most of the year, I saw 236 of them!

I'm not going to list them all but here are some highlights of that particular year's viewing for me.

MARILYN
KEY LARGO
MR. BELVEDERE GOES TO COLLEGE
A GUIDE FOR THE MARRIED MAN
THE SAD SACK
EL CONDOR
COLD TURKEY
THE MARK OF ZORRO
THE MAN IN THE WHITE SUIT
THE FULLER BRUSH GIRL
THE BRAIN
HANDS OF THE RIPPER
CAPTAINS COURAGEOUS
THE BLACK SLEEP
DR. X
DEAR BRIGITTE
SWEET NOVEMBER







THE NIGHT OF THE FOLLOWING DAY
MIGHTY JOE YOUNG
GREEN MANSIONS
GOODBYE, COLUMBUS
ZOTZ!
THE GREAT BANK ROBBERY
THE HEART IS A LONELY HUNTER

There were also quite a few Elvis pictures, Shirley Temple flicks, Bowery Boys programmers, TV pilots, and movies starring Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe and Jerry Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment